Thursday, November 15, 2007

Do ya think I'm...

I am too late for NaBloPoMo so I am inventing NaBloPoMoLight...or The Last Fifteen Days in November. I am going to try to post every day for the next 15 days.

================================================
The People magazine Sexiest Man Alive issue is to hit newsstands soon. And the winner is...

Matt Damon. Matt Damon. Sexy?

Well, in a word, Matt, no. I think you look like a real nice guy, but 'sexy' is not a word that is uppermost in my mind. What I do think is 'sexy' is that you are a man with a wife that you (apparently) love and a beautiful young child.

In looking at the top 15, I think those are the guys that stand out the most. Sure, they are all great-looking, but the ones that I like most have more than just looks on their side.

I don't watch 'Grey's Anatomy' (a character flaw, I know), but Patrick Dempsey (#2) is sexy not only because he is 'Dr. McDreamy' but also because he has been married 9 years and is still in love with his wife. When asked the secret to keeping the spark alive, he said, "Her eyes. I was always taken by them," he says. "They're warm, sparkly eyes. That's the most beautiful part of someone."

What is sexy? Seeing pictures of Brad Pitt (#4) - Mr. Sexy Dad - with his kids. What Johnny Depp (#6) says about his kids ("Suddenly you meet your reason to live"). And Matt's friend, Ben Affleck (#11) on his 9-month old daughter, "All I want to do is go home, just to be around her again."

I love Will Smith (#8). I love him for being a wonderful actor and I love that he seems like a totally-together person. I also love that he loves his wife ("Either I'm going to be with [wife] Jada," he told Ebony, "or I'm going to be dead.").

Now, that's sexy.

No comments: