Thursday, January 04, 2007

2006 Meme

I think I will jump on the bandwagon and do the latest meme that is going around (far be it from me to buck the trend...besides it is an easy post and one designed not to be too depressing...see how I look out after my readers...?)

This meme involves listing the first line of the first post from every month last year. See? I told you. Easy peasy.

January 2006
We are currently on the road on the way from Seattle to Florida.

February
I missed the whole blog war.

March 2006
I am going on a business trip to Philadelphia.

April 2006
I received a letter in the mail this week that stirred up some really conflicted feelings.

May 2006
A joke...since I can't think of anything else to blog about...

June 2006
So. I'll bet my legions of readers* are wondering, 'How goes the potty training?

July 2006
I have always loved the following story.

August 2006
I was reading the other day about some poor schmuck that got fired by text message.

September 2006
(Bad blogger...no posts in September...)

October 2006
The polls are open.

November 2006
Feeling kind of bummed out today but I thought I would pass on probably one of the last places in the world I would go to eat.

December 2006
This could possibly be the worst holiday season ever in my life topping even the year my mother died (3 days before Christmas, 1989).

Feel free to go back and revisit any of this scintillating reading...

(tomorrow I will update about today's court hearing...for now let's just revel in the easy...)

No comments: