Thursday, June 08, 2006

Poopy update

So. I'll bet my legions of readers* are wondering, 'How goes the potty training?' Well, since so many of you have asked** I will tell you.

We are there!! And by 'there' I mean that E is potty trained. He uses the potty (I get a lot of hits when I use words*** like 'potty' and 'poopy' - so poopy poopy poopy - hah there ...just upped my hit count) almost all of the time. He still has occasional accidents - mostly if he falls asleep without a pull-up on - and he still wears a pull-up at night but other than that - success!

Finally.

I was afraid I was going to have to send him off to college with a case of Depends.

* Huh? Legions??
** Shut up!!
*** just wait until I start using other words like 'vagina' hehe
**** Hey...what's with all of the asterisks? Key stuck?

No comments: