Thursday, March 30, 2006

Not so much...

Don't really have a lot I want to post about. I have spent far too much time this week looking in on other people's lives. I think that I might be a cyber-stalker in disguise.

I missed my Wednesday Weight Watcher meeting. I am going to one this evening and will post the results then. I was doing real well and then B wanted to go out for breakfast this morning. BLECH!!! I usually love breakfast but not when I can't order something great. I wound up eating something I probably shouldn't so i will see how it affects my loss (or lack thereof).

My in-laws get into town this evening. Oh, joy. This should be a fun couple of days.

Since I haven't put up a picture of my gorgeous son recently, I will do so now. I asked him to strike a pose and this is what I got.




I took a quiz and it seemed to hit me pretty well. It got my major and minor switched but they were at least numbers 1 and 2. Results follows:

What is your perfect major?

You scored as Mathematics. You should be a Math major! Like Pythagoras, you are analytical, rational, and when are always ready to tackle the problem head-on!

Mathematics

100%

Engineering

83%

Philosophy

67%

English

67%

Linguistics

58%

Chemistry

50%

Journalism

50%

Sociology

50%

Dance

42%

Biology

42%

Psychology

25%

Theater

25%

Anthropology

17%

Art

17%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: