Friday, March 31, 2006

Dangerous and Stupid

Yesterday Cecily posted about things she has done that are Dangerous and Stupid. Sheesh, I am such a little wimp that I can't even think of a single thing that would fit into her post. Don't get me wrong, I have done quite a few stupid things, but nothing really dangerous and stupid.

Probably the stupidest thing I did was take almost 20 years to finish my college education (yep...I have about 10 thousand credits). Then the next stupidest was to wait for a man to make up his mind. If he can't make a decision after 2 years, hit the bricks, buster!

Well, Wait a minute, I did think of something. We - the three women I went to Hawaii with WAAAAYYY back 25 years ago - did pick up a man at the Honolulu airport and let him spend the night in the house we were at (he slept in a room alone - really). That was pretty stupid, I guess. We were lucky his name wasn't Ted Bundy.

Oh, yeah. I lost 1 (one) pound. Oh, well, down is still down, I guess.

No comments: