I am instituting a new feature here at the Home - Joke Friday. So to start your weekend out right is the first installment of Joke Friday.
Enjoy the answers given by elementary school age children to the following questions about Moms:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.What ingredients are mothers made of?
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use a string. I think.
1. We're related.What kind of little girl was your mom?
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer? Does he make at least $800 a year?
3. Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores.
Why did your mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my mom eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that mom didn't have her thinking cap on.
What's the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home, and dads just got to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but moms have all the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time.What would it take to make your mom perfect?
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
2. Dye it. You know, her hair. I'd dye it, maybe blue.
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
Have a nice weekend.