Thursday, August 17, 2006

Not for the food snobs



Interesting article i read over on MSNBC today (A Pantry Full of Guilty Pleasures). It got me smiling and thinking of my own guilty food pleasures.

First of all I will have to agree with the Ramen. Oh, it is a great little lunch. You don't have to cook it (just use the hot water dispenser); just plop the noodle-cake into a gladware container, pour the hot water over and wait a few minutes. Then pour over the salty-MSG-y goodness (the whole packet now...don't be stingy) and slurp up the noodley goodness. MMMM-MMMM!

My next guilty pleasure would have to be Stouffer's macaroni & cheese. Oh is there anything more warming than the cheesy, artery-clogging goodness of this heavenly concoction? MM-good! I especially love any of the half-burned cheese that sticks to the container. Yum Yum.

Then for dessert a box of Junior Mints. What can go wrong with this combination? It's minty, it's chocolaty. I'm happy.

After a day munching on these guilty pleasures (topped off, of course, with a giant bowl of popcorn - extra butter, extra salt), then I am a happy person.

...standing in line at the cardiac ward..

No comments: