Thursday, January 06, 2005

Resolutions...

I don't do resolutions. They are stupid and no one ever sticks to them. That being said, there are some things that I would like to do (or do better) in the coming year:

1) Lose weight. I would like to lose about 50 pounds, but will settle for any amount. I lost over 30 pounds last year, so if I could do that again, that would be great.

2) Be a better housekeeper. I am doing better. I have been using the Flylady method and my house is much nicer. It would not satisfy my MIL & FIL, but I don't think I could ever be good enough for them so I bloody give up there...

3) Not argue with B. There is no way to change him. The only person I can control is me, so I am going to try to work on ME.

4) Read more to E. Lately I have not been as good at reading to E. I can't wait until he has the patience to listen to a whole story. Right now, I barely get a sentence or two read and he is turning the page or just moving on the something else. Ahhh...the attention span (or lack thereof) of a two-year-old.

5) Get more exercise (see #1).

6) Go on a vacation. We haven't had a real vacation since the 3-day cruise we took in 1996. I think it is about time.

No comments: