Saturday, November 08, 2008

Saturday 9 - The Best of What's Around

1. What's the best new website you've found?
Hmmm...I've been wasting spending a a lot of time on Sudoku.

2. What's the best movie you've seen?
This is hard to answer a I love many movies. A real variety too. I love "Mame" (the one with Lucille Ball and Beatrice Arthur), "Chicago", "Casablanca", "Gone With the Wind" and "The Shawshank Redemption". Also "Madascar", "Happy Feet", "The Incredibles", and "Ratatouille".

3. What's the best quote you know?
The poor man is not he who is without a cent but he who is without a dream.

4. What's the best book you've read?
This is hard. I would say "The Time Traveler's Wife" simply because that is the only really good book I have read lately. I also like "The Kite Runner".

5. What's the best thing someone's done for you?
Probably the surprise baby shower I was given by some of my co-workers. It was a total surprise. I had no clue.

6. What's the best thing about your job?
Heh...getting paid. What I wouldn't give for that right now.

7. What’s the best CD you own?
Unplugged Eric Clapton

8. What’s the best new TV show you watch?
Eh...don't watch much 'new' TV. I just discovered "Jericho" which is, I think cancelled but is really really good. I also really like "Burn Notice" and "The Starter Wife" both on USA network.

9. What’s the best car you’ve owned?
My favorite car would be my bright red 1990 Toyota Celica, standard transmission. I loved that car.

No comments: