Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Easy Peasy Cinnamon Rolls

Well, I forgot to download all the blurry out-of-focus great pictures that I took while making my great Pumpkin Chiffon Pie last week so I will wait until tomorrow to post the recipe. Until then, here is a very easy, really, really good make-ahead Cinnamon Roll recipe that I make quite often.

They are Yummy!!! Next time I make them I think I will add chopped pecans but if you had walnuts or almonds or even raisins they would probably be great too.

Easy-Peasy Cinnamon Rolls

20 unbaked frozen dinner rolls
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter, melted

Lightly grease a 10 inch bundt cake pan. Place frozen rolls into the pan and sprinkle with brown sugar, the pudding mix ,and cinnamon. Pour melted butter over the top. If you don't have a bundt pan, you can use a muffin tin, but they turn out better in a bundt pan (you could also use an angel food cake pan).

Cover with a clean, damp cloth and leave overnight at room temperature to rise.

In the morning, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake rolls for 25 minutes, until golden brown. Turn rolls out onto a serving plate and dig in!

No comments: