Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Personality test

Actually this came out surprisingly accurate. Found this link from Tertia.


Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic (boy...is this me, or what??).

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun (this seems to be a bit off the mark...not really that neat...I always thought I was fairly flexible).

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting (pretty close, I'd say).

I agree with most of the following. The ones that are most on the mark I have made bold.

trait snapshot:

clean, organized, regular (glad to know this), self reliant, tough, positive, high self control, very good at saving money, dislikes chaos, resolute, realist, trusting, hard working (how can I get this, but have low work ethic??), dislikes unpredictability, prefers a technical specialized career (hehe...yep...), not worrying (at least until 2 months ago), respects authority, enjoys leadership, finisher, normal (this is good to know), optimistic, controlling (hmmm...really?), prudent, modest, adventurous, does not like to be alone (not sure about this), intellectual, likes the unknown, very practical (that's the engineer in me), high self esteem, assertive, perfectionist, busy, altruistic

No comments: