Thursday, January 11, 2007

Delurking Week

Delurking Week. Yes it is. I looked it up. That means that anyone who reads this blog must leave a comment. Yes, it does. If you don't I will sell your IP address to a Nigerian prince who will then steal all your 'monees.'

I will send you a Neiman-Marcus cookie.

I will give your address to the Scientologists (this happened to my brother and we got tons of junk mail for years).

I would love to read your comments. Call me a bitch. Call me a complainer. Say I couldn't write myself out of a paper bag. Just say something.

Or else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M DELURKING...I SEEE YOU...now I'm running and hiding again! (p.s. I'm sorry about all your court troubles...I get extremely pissed off on your behalf everytime I read about it!)

Anonymous said...

Okay. Where are you? You have mail..