Thursday, April 13, 2006

Great

Well, gee, Cecily asked me how I was doing and I need to add a post to my blog so I thought I would answer her here.

Well, first of all, she didn't just ask me, of course, but everyone who reads her blog...which is the entire universe. Well, maybe not quite, but her readership so far surpasses mine that we are not even on the same planet (except of course we are...).

Anyway, I guess I am okay. Except (you knew there would be an 'except', didn't you?) that I think that E is getting a cold which will mean, of course, that I will get a cold. Great.

Also just got chewed out by my boss for taking a little extra at lunch (had to go pick up E at his pre-school - which closed at noon today - and drive him to his babysitter - damn Easter). Of course it doesn't help that since B is somewhere in middle America driving our crap down from Seattle I have not been the THIRD PERSON IN EVERY MORNING this week like I usually am nor have I been THE LAST PERSON TO LEAVE like I am about half of the time. After all, we are REQUIRED to put in nine (9) hours each day (even though we only get PAID for eight (8) which bites). Great.

It also doesn't help that I am nervous as hell as I am coming up on my 3 month anniversary with this company at which time they decide whether to keep or toss which only helps to UP MY STRESS LEVEL. Great.

So all in all, I guess I am GREAT.

Thanks for asking.

No comments: