Sunday, October 09, 2005

My Boys

E watering plants




I am working on a few posts and will get them up shortly. But until then I had a few pics on my camera that I wanted to upload here.

The one on the right is one of the last pictures I took before we left New Mexico. Isn't my little gardener adorable? I just love him in his little safari hat. I am surprised he kept it on this long. He really hates wearing hats.


E and B just after getting a haicut

The one on the left was taken in this crappy hotel that we are still living in. We had just gotten haircuts. E's is MUCH shorter than I told the hairdresser to cut it. I guess we should have known better than to go to a barber so close to Ft. Lewis and McChord AFB. He looks like a very young Army recruit.

Still awful cute, isn't he?

No comments: