Thursday, May 19, 2005

Wishy washy? Or balanced...you decide...

I found this at Green Card Bride:

Your Political Profile

Overall: 45% Conservative, 55% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal



The above, though, reflects my answers, not hers. Kind of what I expected. I have always thought I was a conservative fiscally and a liberal socially.

The problem with these kinds of 'tests' though is that so many of the answers do not call for a black or white answer. There were many that I looked at and thought, 'I don't agree with either of these.'

Oh well, it was kind of an interesting exercise anyway.

No comments: