Friday, April 04, 2008

More About Meme...

Ehhh...haven't done a meme in a while. I found this over at Snickollet's.

20 years ago I . . .
1. was in school in Indiana
2. thought that I would never get married
3. was 70 pounds lighter

10 years ago I . . .
1. was working in Washington
2. never thought I would have children
3. was living in our first house

5 years ago I . . .
1. was working a contract job in Arizona
2. was a new mom totally besotted by my little boy
3. really disliked where I was (except for the little boy)

3 years ago I . . .
1. was working in New Mexico
2. was in a slightly better place than the year before...
3. was still loving my boy

1 year ago I . . .
1. was working another contract job in Florida
2. was looking for a permanent job
3. was in a very bad place

So far this year I . . .
1. bought another house
2. drove to Seattle to see my family (for the first time in almost 2 years)
3. still like my new job

Yesterday I . . .
1. found the solution to a problem I was working on at work
2. watched a Netflix movie (No Country for Old Meneh...awfully violent...)
3. didn’t get to my water aerobics class

Today I will . . .
1. do some exercise
2. stay away from the donuts in Diane’s cube
3. watch the rest of the Arrested Development DVD

Tomorrow I will . . .
1. hopefully sleep in
2. do some exercise
3. plant some flowers

In the next year I will . . .
1. still be in Idaho.
2. go on a real vacation (that doesn’t involve just travelling to visit family)
3. lose 70 pounds

(and I am still loving being a mom to my little boy)

No comments: