Monday, April 09, 2007

Maybe...

Well, it's that time of year again. Yep. The renewal came last week from the embroyology lab. It's time to toss or renew. And the decision is...

We're gonna try.

We are currently looking into moving our embies from Oregon down to Florida and trying a transfer. I have an appointment with a clinic next week.

At my age. Sheesh...people are gonna think I'm nuts. But my last pregnancy was such a piece of cake. I am so good at being pregnant, it's just getting pregnant that I need help with.

And yet, look at him. For the chance of another, isn't it worth people thinking you have, in your senility, gone completely around the bend? How wrong are they anyway? For the chance of another...

And yet, I am so full of doubts. Should we do it? Really, everyone (EVERYONE) will think we're nuts. Hey! I think we're nuts. I am so torn. I want it and I don't.

What the heck.

It probably won't work anyway.

No comments: