Thursday, February 16, 2006

Johari Window & cute little boys


This is really cool. I don't know if I have any readers. I know I get hits, but I sure don't get many comments, but if you are here, feel free to fill this out. This is kind of an interesting exercise.

If you've never met me it would be interesting the see how I appear to others. If you know me, your opinion is always valuable to me.

Hey!! I am almost up to 100 posts...I guess I'm gonna hafta come up with one of those '100 Things About Me' thingies to add to this...cool!!

Hey, again!! It's so cute. An expression that I use all the time is 'How cool is that?' The other day, B, E & I were in the car driving around. E is at the age that he just luuurves big trucks. With every large truck we passed, E said, 'Big truck! Big truck!'

He had done this about 30 times when all of a sudden he said, 'Big truck! Big truck! How cool is that?'

hehehe...ain't he cute??

No comments: